Pages

Friday, 5 June 2015

what's in my travel makeup bag?


I recently went to Amsterdam for a few days and only took a carry on so I needed to pack as light as possible. I also wanted a super easy and quick makeup routine in the mornings whilst I was away so here is a look into my travel makeup bag. 

My base and eyebrow products remain the same as usual but decided upon a quick eye makeup look. I used the RIMMEL SCANDELEYES EYE SHADOW STICK in 011 Bluffing by applying it over my eye lid then blending out the edges with my finger and done! It's such a pretty colour so it works well on its own. I took the L'OREAL SUPER LINER with the option of using it but I never did however it is brilliant for a quick application. I never usually use a waterproof mascara but because the friend I went to Amsterdam with often leaves in me in fits of crying laughter, I decided that the waterproof version of MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES VOLUME EXPRESS would be the best option. (Of course the weather forecast looked pretty crappy too.) Last but not least, I took away with me some lip sticks that were non high maintenance such as the REVLON BALM STAIN in 020 Lovesick, and the MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS in Cherry Me. 

I hope you enjoyed reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment