Pages

Sunday, 28 June 2015

summer essentials


Summer is finally upon us so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite summertime essentials.

At the top of this list is SPF. I'm sure you have been reminded many times that is really important to protect yourself from the Suns harmful rays so wearing a sunscreen is so essential. I like to opt for a high SPF on my face as the skin here is the most sensitive, however this means I might to get as much of a nice tan on my face so I love to wear a bronzer so give that sun kissed look. The Bronzing Compact Powder by Rimmel is brilliant at creating a nice natural looking tan because it's not orangy or shimmery, which I don't usually like in a bronzer although there is a shimmer version of this if you'd prefer. 


I can't go thought summer without wearing some pretty floral tops. This one is from H&M and it is so light and airy, which is perfect for those hot summer days. For accessories I love to wear long chained necklace to upgrade a more plane outfit, this one for H&M is really affordable! Speaking of affordable, the Madagascan Vanilla Flower perfume from The Body Shop is the perfect floral summer scent. It is light and so satisfying to smell, I highly recommend. 

To get glowy skin, this Radiance Illuminating Highlighter from The Body Shop is lovely and glowy, you can apply either under or over foundation. And what is summer without a bright lip colour? I love to use these Revlon balm stains because they are bold in colour yet you can apply them quite sheer to build them up to be more opaque. Also, as they are a stain, you won't need to worry about topping them up all day if you're out and about in the sun. 


So there we have it, my must have summer essentials. I'd love to know what yours are so let me know in the comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment