Pages

Sunday, 26 April 2015

top 5: tea


I don't know about you but I just can't get enough of tea! I hate the normal tea but I love all the flavoured stuff, it's warming during winter yet refreshing during the hotter months. Today I'm going to share with you my top 5 teas that I think you should try if you haven't before...

#1 Peppermint tea. It's the perfect cuppa after you have eaten a meal or you're feeling quite bloated because it gets your digestive system flowing and helps to relieve any stomach problems you may be having. I love the mint infusion as I find it really refreshing and a good pick me up. For more health benefits on peppermint tea check out this link http://www.newhealthguide.org/Benefits-Of-Peppermint-Tea.html

#2 Green tea. Another health boosting tea that I love to drink in the mornings to kickstart my day. I enjoy any kind of green tea but recently I discovered Tetley's super green tea with vitamin B6, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. I went through a faze where I was feeling quite tired at work and I was drinking coffee to keep me awake which is a definite no go, so I found this and it really helped to fully wake me up in the mornings and kept me going throughout the rest of the day. Another plus is that it is berry flavoured and full of other vitamins as well. 

#3 Chai tea. How can anyone not love a good cup of chai tea? It is perhaps the most satisfying tea to drink because of its aromatic and warming flavours. Chai tea is also super beneficial to your health because it is full of spices such as cinnamon, cardamon, fennel and ginger, they are collectively full of health boosting properties like antioxidants, balancing blood sugar, aids digestion, supports the immune system and improves circulation among many others. I take this without milk but you can add a dash if you wish and I also find that it satisfys my sweet tooth ;) 

#4 Chocolate Orange. I love to drink this chocolate orange flavoured tea by Charbrew to once again, satisfy that sweet tooth of mine. At first I didn't really think it tasted much like chocolate orange but I think my taste buds must have adapted because the flavour is now really prominent. There are also some other flavours by Charbrew that I can't wait to try like the pineapple and vanilla or the strawberry and cream *insert heart eyes emoji* 

#5 PG tips - Spices & Mint. Spiced teas are definitely my favourite kind when it comes to flavour, they are aromatic, warming and super satisfying and enjoyable to drink. Like chai tea, it is full of various spices that help to boost health. 

So there we have it, my top 5 favourite teas. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what flavours of tea you love to drink and what you think I should try, I'm always up for trying new flavours. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment