Pages

Saturday, 18 April 2015

L'Oreal nude magique cc cream

I'm so glad it's finally the weekend, it always feels so refreshing after a long week at work just to clear your mind and get out into the open air, and to make things even better it's sunny! This is one of my favourite times of the year when it starts to get warmer and you can put your winter coat away but it's not too warm so your sweating half to death just walking down the street.


During the warmer part of the year I prefer to wear lighter coverage foundations so it's not too heavy on the skin and it think BB and CC creams are also brilliant for a really lightweight feel with that bit of coverage to hide any unwanted blemishes. For some people though the coverage of a BB or CC cream isn't quite enough, like me for example, I suffer from a lot of redness on my cheeks but even a lighter coverage foundation doesn't fully cover the redness and I don't really want to be putting concealer on the majority of my face, especially during the warmer months. 

I recently picked up this anti-redness CC cream by L'Oreal but instead of spreading it all over my face I only apply it to my cheeks. I start by dividing about a half of a pea sized amount between both my cheeks and blend it in with a make up brush then I apply foundation afterwards, so I'm basically using it as a primer. The combination of the CC cream and my foundation works like a treat. The redness still comes through a little but not as much and usually only if I come across things that trigger it like, severe temperature change or alcohol. 

Hope this post was helpful if you've been thinking about getting the L'Oreal CC creams. Have a lovely weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment