Pages

Thursday, 8 January 2015

Top 5: Lip products

I'm going to start a series on my blog where I will share with you my top 5 picks of different make up products starting with lipsticks.


I have to say that the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are perhaps my favourite lip products that I have ever tried. My lips can get pretty dry and these are super moisturising so I don't get halfway through the day with the lip colour clinging to the dry skin on my lips (ew, gross). In addition to this, they are a lip stain so I don't feel the need to top up during the day, which is brilliant because I hate having to check up on my lipstick throughout a shopping trip or a night out.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick: This is my favourite one out of all the lip products that I am going to talk about in this post. It's super bright pink and it was very buildable like the other Revlon Balm stains so you can wear it quite sheer, which is perfect if you're not used to wearing bright lip colours or really build it up to an opaque colour. This was the first bright lip colour I had ever tried so the fact that I could wear it sheer and eventually build up the colour until I felt comfortable enough to wear it opaque was perfect. It's almost like a lipstick for beginners.


Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish: I've only recently purchased this colour balm stain but I am completely in love with it! It's quite a pale baby pink colour with a purple undertone, which is a shade that I've always been quite doubtful to try because I didn't think it would suit me. However, as I said above, it can be worn quite sheer so it doesn't look too harsh.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: This is the perfect everyday colour if you are wanting to keep your make up look minimal. Its a pretty pinky nude shade that I find enhances my natural lip colour.


Maybeline Baby Lips in Cherry Me: This product is more of a tinted lip balm than a lipstick or a lip stain. It is probably the most moisturising lip balm I have come across since using lip balms! This is my go to everyday lip product alongside the Revlon balm stain in Honey, especially if my lips are feeling crazy chapped but I want to add colour to my lips. I would recommend it if you are wanting to try out a red or bright lip colour for the first time but you're a bit apprehensive about trying it out because it's almost like a super duper sheer red lipstick without the worry of smudging or even needing a mirror to apply it. It's fool proof.


Soap & Glory Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick in Guava Rama: This is a deep pink colour that look gorgeous against a pale complexion. It is a very moisturising lip product, which as I've mentioned previously is my preference when it comes to choosing a lipstick. It is a very opaque colour and I find that it lasts a long time.

So there you have it, my top 5 lip products! I hope you found this post helpful and don't forget to comment below if you have any questions about the products that I shared with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment