Pages

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Product Review: Hemp Hand Protector


Here I go again raving about The Body Shop but I just can't help it, their products are brilliant! Today I am going to talk about the Hemp Hand Protector, which I have been using for about 6 months. I work in a job where I am constantly using my hands and dealing with a lot of cardboard, which is a nightmare for absorbing all of the moisture out of your hands. As a result of this I was suffering from dry, cracked skin particularly on the palm of my hands and around my nails. They were in desperate need of some TLC and none of the moisturisers I was using did the job. I came across this Hemp Hand Protector and decided to buy it on a whim despite the fact that it was £11, which is a little out of my price range for a hand cream. I had only used a couple of times before it sorted my hands right out and made them all soft and smooth. I must admit, the smell of this is not the best. It's a very strong kind of earthy smell (but not in a fresh way) but honestly I did get used to it and now it doesn't bother me at all. I tend to use it once in the morning and then at night before bed. If I don't use it for about a week or so, I can tell a significant amount of difference in my skin. So if you are after a heavy duty hand cream then this is definitely the one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment