Pages

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Brand Favourites: The Body Shop

I don't know about any of you but I love The Body Shop! Their products are so tasty smelling that I just want to eat everything (best not though). Over the years I have shopped there more and more as the products are fantastic and they don't test on animals. which is always a plus. Sometimes it can be difficult finding things that are free from animal testing however there's no need to worry about that at The Body Shop and everything you need is under one roof. 

Here are a few of my favourite things that I always re-purchase and also a couple of things that I have recently tried. 


  
Body butters are perhaps the most popular products at The Body Shop. They smell absolutely delicious and they are super moisturising. If I skip moisturising for a couple of days (naughty Jade) my skin honestly remains so soft. I've tried many different scents and for years now the Papaya has been my all time favourite. It's super fruity so if you're not into slathering fruitiness all over your body then there are more subtle fragrances such as the Almond, Coconut or Shea butters, which I also love.


Although I am very give or take with fruited fragranced moisturisers and body butters, I tend to only use fruity shower gels. I think this reason is because it's a more cleansing smell to me than anything else. Some of my favourites that I recently purchased are the Mango and Papaya ones. 


 If you've never tried this Madagascan Vanilla Flower fragrance mist then you should, right now. It's the perfect pick me up if you've been out all day shopping or running errands. It's not too over powering like perfume can be so if you're after something quite subtle then this if for you. The only downside is that the scent doesn't last for as long as perfume but like I said, if you're just after a nice little pick me up then this is great! As well as this one, I have also tried the Shea one, which is nice to use after application of the Shea body butter.



Has anyone tried the new Glazed Apple line at The Body Shop? I'm not sure if it's just limited edition for the winter time but it is without a doubt one of my favourite scents across the entire store. I don't normally gravitate towards apple scents but this is just yummmmy! There's a sourness to it which is very distinctive. My favourites from the line are the Eau De Toilette and the Home Fragrance Oil. I love using burning fragrance oils but sometimes I find that they are very subtle and that's ok but sometimes I'd prefer more prominent scent and with this one there is just a constant waft of amazingness. I'm definitely going try more fragrance oils from The Body Shop. 

I hope this post was helpful if you are wanting to try a few things from The Body Shop but were a bit unsure of what to try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment